Sandia Rocas Watermelon Drink
Enjoy the summer year-round.
Fresh watermelon drink to make a year-round summer treat.
|1.5 oz||Don Julio Blanco|
|6.0 oz||Fresh Pressed Watermelon Juice (seasoned with Black Pepper)|
|0.5 oz||Fresh Lemon Juice|
|12.0 oz||Highball Glass|
|1 inch long, 0.5 inches wide||Pickled Watermelon Rind on rim of glass|
HOW TO MAKE
- Add the Don Julio Blanco, Seasoned Watermelon Juice and Lemon Juice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to the cocktail shaker.
- Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain the drink over a fine strainer into a 12 oz. Highball glass. 5. Add fresh ice to the glass.
- Garnish with Pickled Watermelon Rind on rim of glass.
Find even more cocktail recipes at thebar.com