Don Julio Primavera Tequila
- Add edible flowers to the bottom of drink dispenser.
- Build all ingredients in the serving vessel except club soda.
- Add cobbled ice to the vessel.
- Add citrus wheels and other citrus wheel line.
- Top and pack with cobbled ice.
- Add 10 dashes of Peychaud’s and edible flowers.
- Top with club soda.
Made with don julio
In 1942, Don Julio González decided to establish his roots in Atotonilco El Alto, Mexico where he acquired his Distillery “La Primavera”. Tequila Don Julio Primavera honours our late founder's legacy as he believed Reposado tequila was tequila at its finest. This deliciously smooth expression takes Tequila Don Julio's traditional Reposado and finishes it in a highly coveted European cask, which previously held wine infused with macerated orange peel, for a silky, sophisticated, light citrus taste.
Find in Person
Use our store locator to find what's available at a retailer or restaurant/bar near you
Browse all of our products available for purchase online. Also check out our cocktail kits.